“it began two hundred years ago. There was this family going through the woods it took her body away and never came back. The same family was going through a different part of the country but still in the woods. When the thing came again going for the father this time the oldest boy was able to fight the thing. But the monster snapped his neck and carried him away. Now this family was starting to get worried.
Two years had passed and the father had passed away the year before now all that was left of the family was the youngest boy. He was 16 that day. When the monster hit again the boy did not fight the mysterious thing instead he begged the thing to kill him. But the thing said: I cannot kill you because you beg for me to instead I will help you or if you think so give you a curse its whatever you think it is. To me this is a gift but you may not think so. The boy was terrified he had no idea what was going to happen to him if he did he may have killed himself. For the monster swooped down biting the kids neck then let go the thing talked again: you are now like me a vampire. Then he took to the sky. The boy was in so much pain he did not move from the spot for two weeks.” Said James
“What do you think of the story so far? Because if it’s to gruesome then I can just go.” He said to me with a pledging look not to go away. To stay with him.
So I said “no it’s fine it’s all very strange for me. Was this story real?” when I looked at him I could see it on his face that it was. And that worried me a bit.
“so back to my story the kid was in a lot of pain from the bite. He had herd what the monster said . he was a vampire and now so was the kid well almost. The change was not complete at this stage the kid could be killed and then after that he would be indestructible
No comments:
Post a Comment